Are you a Nurse (RGN) with experience of working in a Care Home, who takes pride in providing the highest possible level of care? We are an employer who shares this belief.
Cedars Care Home looks to provide its residents with excellent levels of care, ensuring that we have a high ratio of employees on all shifts and that all our employees are well trained, supported, rewarded and recognised for their achievements.
As a Registered Nurse you will show warmth and support to our residents, helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the quality of lives of the individuals in your care.
At present we are able to offer Full or Part Time positions on our Day or Night shifts.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Providing a high level of care to our residents ensuring their wellbeing
* Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident's conditions
* Administering Medications
* Carrying out risk assessments
* Identifying and managing residents nursing needs
* Care planning
* Monitoring care delivery
* Assisting our residents as necessary
In return you will receive a highly competitive basic salary alongside a range of benefits designed to support your development and wellbeing, including:
* Competitive Salary
* Payment of your NMC fees
* Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
* Industry Recognised Training: Including ongoing professional development
* Progression Opportunities
* Free Uniform
* Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
* Comfortable Staff Rooms
* Guaranteed Hours
If you would like to become part of the friendly Team at Cedars then please submit your CV to us.
Cedars Care Home is part of the Canford Healthcare group of Homes.