Domestic Assistant - 30 hours per week
Vacancy within Cedars Care Home
Cedars Care Home, Southend-On-Sea is looking for Domestic Assistant to join their team, working 30 hours over 7 days per week.
Purpose of Role:
Working under the direction of the Head of Housekeeping and the Registered Manager, to ensure the highest possible standards of cleanliness in all parts of the home.
Requirements: (E.g. Skills, Qualifications):
· Firm understanding of infection control
· Ability to work alone or as part of a team
· Able to carry out instructions accurately
· Flexible and positive ‘can do’ attitude
· Takes pride in a job well done with attention to detail
In return, we will offer you:
· Competitive Salary
· Full Induction Training
· Industry Recognised Training (including NVQ Levels 2 & 3)
· Progression Opportunities
· Free Uniform
· Free Food available, incl Hot Meals, Fruit & filtered water
· Guaranteed Hours
Cedars Care Home's philosophy is to create a secure, relaxed, happy and homely atmosphere for the residents to live in and for the staff to work in. We specialise in providing quality nursing and residential care for the elderly.
Cedars Care Home is part of the Canford Healthcare group of homes.
If you would like to join our successful team, please select "apply now" and forward us your CV.