Housekeeper (Full and Part Time Hours)
Hampton Care are currently recruiting full time and part time Housekeepers.
Purpose of Role:
Working under the direction of the Head of Housekeeping and the Registered Manager, to ensure the highest possible standards of cleanliness in all parts of the home.
· Carrying out your duties to a high standard of cleanliness for our residents.
· Carry out duties assigned to you on the home's cleaning schedule.
· To clean in accordance with the standards and frequency as detailed within the Home’s Infection Control Policy and Cleaning Manual.
· To use cleaning products and materials, ensuring the correct product and dilatation as specified in the cleaning manual and the COSHH guidelines.
· To use the industrial cleaning equipment taking the correct precautions to minimise any associated risks as specified in the cleaning manual.
· To clean all sanitary areas respecting the privacy of residents and visitors and as specified in the cleaning manual.
· To follow Infection Control guidelines for the cleaning of isolation and other high risk areas within the Home.
· Report to your Line Manager any problems that you see or encounter when carrying out your duties which could adversely affect the standards of cleanliness around the home.
· Be aware of COSHH regulations and adhere to them at all times.
· Develop positive relationships with residents, colleagues and visitors.
· Assist the residents to help them remain independent.
Requirements: (E.g. Skills, Qualifications):
· Firm understanding of infection control
· Ability to work alone or as part of a team
· Able to carry out instructions accurately
· Flexible and positive ‘can do’ attitude
· Takes pride in a job well done with attention to detail
In return, we will offer you:
· Competitive Salary
· Full Induction Training
· Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
· Industry Recognised Training (including NVQ Levels 2 & 3)
· Progression Opportunities
· Free Uniform
· Free Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
· Comfortable Staff Rooms
· Guaranteed Hours
Hampton Care’s philosophy is to create a secure, relaxed, happy and homely atmosphere for the residents to live in and for the staff to work in. We specialise in providing quality nursing and residential care for the elderly.
Hampton Care is part of the Canford Healthcare group of homes.
If you would like to join our successful team, please select "apply now" and forward us your CV.