Vacancy within Heathlands Care Home
Heathlands Care Home are looking to recruit a new Deputy Home Manager, who will take responsibility for assisting in the management of the team at the home. As part of the management team you will have responsibility for ensuring that the home operates successfully ensuring the best possible care is provided.
As a working Deputy, you should adopt a "hands on approach", working with the Nursing & Care Assistant teams to apply the highest standards of modern and professional practice, to ensure that all the needs of the residents are individually catered for, with particular emphasis for emotional, spiritual, nursing and physical requirements.
You will have full responsibility for the staffing of the units, as well as an active involvement with new staff inductions. You must ensure that the Homes Policies and Procedures are carried out and that instructions are implemented, complying as a minimum with NMC legislation, and the Care Standards Act 2000 and CQC regulations.
In order to be successful in your application you must have previous experience as a Deputy or Home Manager; applicants without this experience will not be considered. The role will entail working some weekends and adapting your rota to suit the needs of the business to support staff within the home.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications, attributes and experience:
· Clinically qualified with a valid NMC PIN number (preferable)
· Management experience in the industry (min 2 years)
· NVQ Level 4 or above in Health & Social Care or equivalent
· Ability to lead and motivate a team
· Both strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Problem solving approach to enable issues to be resolved efficiently
In return, we will offer you:
· Competitive Salary
· Payment of your NMC fees
· Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
· Industry recognised training, including ongoing professional development
· Progression Opportunities
· Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
About us – Canford Healthcare
Heathlands Care Home is part of the Canford Healthcare group of homes. Canford Healthcare provides nursing and care services for the elderly to the highest standards. The company specialises in providing quality residential and domiciliary care for the elderly. Canford Healthcare currently has twelve Care Homes and a Domiciliary care business that are predominately in Greater London, the South East and Essex.
If you would like to join our successful team please select “apply now” and forward us your CV.