This is an exciting time to join our HR team at Canford Healthcare in this newly created role of HR Information System Administrator. Your primary focus will be to support the continued development and roll out of our new PeopleHR Information system whilst also ensuring the data integrity, maintaining system accuracy, security, configuration and workflow as we continue to grow our business. As we are a small yet resourceful HR team the role will also have the opportunity to grow within the wider HR function providing career and skills development for the successful candidate.
We are looking for someone who has experience with HR Information Systems, used to working in a fast-paced environment and is focused on providing an excellent customer experience to our internal customers across the Canford Healthcare Group. This role is also ideal for someone looking to grow within our business, take on a high-profile role as the system administrator/expert and who is able to juggle a busy and varied workload. You’ll have great decision making and prioritisation skills, with excellent spoken and written communication, excellent IT skill levels, a good understanding of HR processes and the confidence and ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
This is a HR systems and process focussed role with responsibilities that are challenging and varied, requiring high levels of internal customer interaction - including:
- provide support on our HRIS to users across the business via email and telephone.
- responsible for the day to day running of our HRIS, database management and you will be the initial liaison with the PeopleHR software provider as system administrator/expert.
- coordinating and implementing best practice improvements for the business within the PeopleHR system to meet the needs of the Canford Healthcare Group.
- working in conjunction with the HR team prepare/implement then roll out from a technical point of view additional system modules (Modules to include: Manager Self-Service, Performance Mgt, On-line expenses (supported by finance), Training Matrix, Pulse Survey, Ripple Workflows).
- Provide front line users and local administrators with training and system support across a geographically diverse business.
- provide system and project support to both the HR and Payroll teams as greater utilisation of PeopleHR is applied across the Canford Healthcare Group.
- Oversee and maintain appropriate access levels for system users in line with GDPR requirements.
- delivering core cyclical and ad hoc HR and business reports.
- maintain provision of accurate data in a consistent format.
- work with the HR and Payroll teams to improve data quality and automated process utilisation within the HRIS
- identify/escalate more serious data issues or system misuse to the Head of HR.
- take responsibility for reviewing and developing efficient solutions to reporting requirements for management at group and local levels.
- providing timely and accurate data to support on-going or ad hoc HR and Payroll projects.
- work with the HR team on ad-hoc best practice projects which contribute to the development of HR processes and systems across the business.
- As the business grows support the HR team with large scale data migration / integration activities during TUPE or acquisition projects.
WHO YOU'LL BE:
The ideal applicant will have:
- previous experience working within a HR environment with / or working towards a HR qualification.
- previous experience with HR Information Systems in a similar role, within a fast paced environment.
- experience of HR and payroll processes and a passion for working within a HR function.
- demonstrate excellent customer service skills and have a strong ability to anticipate and understand customer needs.
- knowledge of technical and functional HRIS, time management and payroll processes.
- an understanding of HR strategies and policies.
- communication skills will be strong with an ability to translate the system into customer friendly terms
- will have advanced Excel, system and IT skills.
- high levels of organisation, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills, with an ability to meet deadlines.
- strong relationship building skills, with the proven ability to effectively influence key stakeholders.
- initiative and drive as well as an ability to maintain focus under pressure and ensure accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- ability to work on own initiative and identify key priorities.
- high levels of personal discretion and understanding the need for confidentiality.
- be prepared to travel to varied locations to support local user development and training.