Vacancy within Willows Care Home
About Willows Care Home
Willows is a bright and spacious purpose-built modern care home for the elderly, set in a pleasant residential area of Romford. Here at Willows our aim is to offer our residents the highest possible quality of life, while providing them with an exceptional standard of long-term and respite residential, nursing and specialist dementia care.
About the role – Administrator
£11.40 per hour
We are looking for a new Full Time Administrator to join our friendly & fantastic team here at Maples Care Home. The role will be 40 hours, 5 days per week. Please note that there may be occasions when you are required to work outside of these times, so a flexible approach.
· To ensure that the business is administered in a professional manner which assists the Registered Manager in achieving the business’ aims & objectives, as well as dealing with all administrative functions to support the Registered Manager in the smooth running of the home.
· To be the first point of contact for visitors and telephone enquiries, fostering a professional, caring image of the home.
· Liaising with the Support Office to ensure that they are kept fully informed of all matters regarding the home.
· Be responsible for the day to day running of the reception / admin office.
· Assist the Registered Manager to control business priorities through planning and checking on tasks and targets including training, recruitment, agency use etc.
· Answer the telephone in a business-like and professional manner.
· Take minutes for meetings as directed by the Registered Manager.
· Liaise with the Resourcing & HR Co-ordinator to place advertisements for job vacancies
· Monitoring and shortlisting candidates using the Applicant Tracking System.
· Book agency/bank staff as directed by the Manager in line with the company authorisation process
· Ensure that the rota system is operating effectively, report any defects and use the system as directed by Head Office. In the absence of the rota system, collect timesheets and prepare timesheet summary for faxing to Head Office for approval.
· Maintaining staff files and database to a good order, manually and electronically. Ensuring all new starters and leavers are processed/updated accurately.
Requirements for the Role
· At least two years experience working as an Office Manager/Senior Administrator
• Strong systems background to include CRM, employee databases, time and attendance systems.
• Recruitment and payroll experience desirable.
· Proficient in using Microsoft Office
· Experience of working as an Administrator in a similar/busy environment would be beneficial
· Strong communication skills both oral and written
· Excellent interpersonal skills, which include a polite and professional approach
In return, we offer you:
· A highly competitive salary
· A range of benefits designed to support your development and wellbeing
· Industry recognised training
· Developing your qualifications. The Canford Healthcare Group provides all employees the opportunity to develop their career by gaining appropriate qualifications, for example NVQ’s Level 2 & 3
· A rewards scheme offering discounts/cash back from retailers
Willows Care Home is part of the Canford Healthcare group of homes.
If you would like to join our friendly & successful team, please select "apply now" and forward us your CV.