We specialise in providing quality residential care for the elderly. Our qualified and highly experienced Managers are supported by an excellent and skilful team. At Canford we understand everyone is unique. We make sure we are a home from home – a place with sparkle where dignity and independence are respected and care for everyone is cherished. We understand it’s the little touches that mean so much and everything we do ensures the best quality of life for all. Canford Healthcare, because care is what we do.
We are currently recruiting for a Wellbeing Lead to work in our Support Office in Kings Hill, Kent, however travel across all of homes necessary. This will include, Kent, London, Essex, East Sussex and Middlesex.
The role will include:
• Work with OOMPH / Canford Activities Partners to create a consistent framework for capturing and recording activities events across the Canford Healthcare portfolio of Homes.
• Support with coordination of the role out Oomph wellbeing programme and attend the meetings on site in the homes to provide feedback and keep Alison and myself in the loop (monthly for Gold package and qtly for Bronze package).
• Adapt the documents already in use in the homes to fit the Oomph programme.
• Explore and generate suggestion towards the creation of an ‘activities’ pack for the homes.
• Explore and generate suggestions for a framework to work towards outstanding based on the use and roll-out of the Oomph programme.
• Support with completion and sharing of evidence to the marketing team.
• Monitor what is added to plans within the homes
• Provide a monthly report on progress/challenges/solutions so we can support the other homes and navigates through potential problems.
• Support with activity meetings by providing feedback to the homes and support in problem solving.
In return, we will offer you:
We are part of the Canford Healthcare group of homes.
If you would like to join our successful team, please select "apply now" and forward us your CV